Grandma My grandmother Frances Eloy Flora Sigler is 95, almost 96. Visiting her, I learned how she ended up at college, which was very unusual for the time. When she graduated from high school at 17, most girls went straight to work and worked until they married.
My grandmother [...]
Writing can be a pain in the butt! It can really be hard to sit down and write sometimes. Other times it just rolls off the fingertips (or the pen, if you are old school). I had an epiphany last week when Jasper was finishing his Middle College application. He sat down and wrote his [...]
As a veteran of three C-Section surgeries, I was surprised and disheartened to read this article on the Top 10 Signs Your Doctor is Planning to Perform an Unnecessary Cesarean Section On You. I wouldn’t wish a C-Section on anyone. It’s major surgery, there is a long recovery period, and there can [...]
I want to highlight a group of women in aviation to celebrate International Women’s Day, which is today, March 8, 2014. Last night I had the pleasure of seeing 6 women speak about their experiences in aviation, a traditionally male-dominated field (female pilots make up less than 6% of all [...]
It’s simple. The purpose of National Day of Unplugging is to tune into the world around you for 24 hours.
Sign the pledge here – Nationaldayofunplugging.com
This coming Friday, March 7, 2014 is the National Day of Unplugging. It is a day to tune out of electronic connections and tune into the [...]
Welcome to PractiGal
Meet PractiGal aka Sonya L Sigler
Looking for Easter Deals?
Wondering what to get mom?
A few of my favorite books…
Try Juice in the City
- Food Journal Anyone? - PractiGal on Fitbit Fanatic – Tracking (Almost) Everything!
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 2
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 2 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 3
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 3 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 2
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 3 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice