As a veteran of three C-Section surgeries, I was surprised and disheartened to read this article on the Top 10 Signs Your Doctor is Planning to Perform an Unnecessary Cesarean Section On You. I wouldn’t wish a C-Section on anyone. It’s major surgery, there is a long recovery period, and there can [...]
I want to highlight a group of women in aviation to celebrate International Women’s Day, which is today, March 8, 2014. Last night I had the pleasure of seeing 6 women speak about their experiences in aviation, a traditionally male-dominated field (female pilots make up less than 6% of all [...]
It’s simple. The purpose of National Day of Unplugging is to tune into the world around you for 24 hours.
Sign the pledge here – Nationaldayofunplugging.com
This coming Friday, March 7, 2014 is the National Day of Unplugging. It is a day to tune out of electronic connections and tune into the [...]
It’s funny how community involvement can change your life. Way back in 2003, when my oldest son started kindergarten, our school secretary encouraged me to audition for the San Carlos Chickens’ Ball. Little did I know how much it would change my life.
Kathy Dal Broi is a fantastic singer; she sings country, jazz, and [...]
Thanking people who helped you can be really important. I don’t think we do enough of that in our daily lives. I want to take a moment to thank a few people who have helped me over the last 15 months.
I started Retrofit on Christmas Eve in 2012 (no reason to [...]
Welcome to PractiGal
Meet PractiGal aka Sonya L Sigler
Try Juice in the City
- Food Journal Anyone? - PractiGal on Fitbit Fanatic – Tracking (Almost) Everything!
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 2
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 2 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 3
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 3 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 2
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 3 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice