This is a “reprinting” (if you can actually reprint on the internet) of the Top Ten Mistakes Parents Make in IEP Meetings
Posted: 23 Mar 2009 08:16 AM PDT
By: Matt Foley, M.Ed and DeAnn Hyatt Foley, M.Ed., Parents, Lubbock, Texas
(Reprinted with permission from the Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired [...]
There was a great article in the Wall Street Journal in January about Ayn Rand’s epic book: ‘Atlas Shrugged’: From Fiction to Fact in 52 Years. With the weight of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act, the government is about to show that it can be crushed under its own weight. An especially [...]
Enchanted Lace Sweater
I’ve finally decided to knit My Enchanted Lace sweater. I bought the pattern at Stitches West probably 5 years ago and bought the yarn a couple of years ago but haven’t found the time to sit down and decipher the pattern. Last week on my trip to Dallas, I did and knitted [...]
OK – some of us have done more knitting lately than others. Some of us only knit when we get together; others have been bit by the knitting bug and attended Stitches West last week in Santa Clara! We had a stitch & bitch at my house a couple of [...]
Welcome to PractiGal
Meet PractiGal aka Sonya L Sigler
Looking for Easter Deals?
Wondering what to get mom?
A few of my favorite books…
Try Juice in the City
- Food Journal Anyone? - PractiGal on Fitbit Fanatic – Tracking (Almost) Everything!
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 2
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 2 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 3
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 3 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 2
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 3 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice