You think once you’ve been doing your job, hobby, or whatever for a long time that you wouldn’t need coaching, but I recently came across a card from a Coach that I met at a conference I attended. On the back of the business card was a bunch of stuff advertising this woman’s Coaching services. [...]
Well – the last few days have been a bit of a whirlwind – I started a new job at SFL Data, which means that my (ir)regular blog writing schedule got thrown into a tizzy. My best intentions have gone awry and I haven’t posted anything in the last 10 days or so. [...]
I love it when organizations find a way to honor their customers who do good things. L’Oreal has done that since 2008 with their Woman of Worth program. L’Oreal honors women who make a difference with their volunteer efforts. Nominations are taken (in the Spring) and then they look at all of [...]
OK – I thought the NFL breast cancer awareness campaign that runs throughout October was a crazy way to capitalize on supporting breast cancer (research and other organizations), but I saw another one that blows me away. Personal finance expert Suze Orman is supporting a QVC event – FFANY Shoes on Sale (today [...]
Did you know that today is the very first National I love Yarn Day? I’m sure it’s just a merchant ploy to sell more yarn, but it’s good to have recognition of this awesome fiber!
I love yarn. I love to knit. I have a huge stash of yarn – color coded [...]
Welcome to PractiGal
Meet PractiGal aka Sonya L Sigler
Try Juice in the City
- Food Journal Anyone? - PractiGal on Fitbit Fanatic – Tracking (Almost) Everything!
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 2
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 2 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 3
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 3 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 2
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 3 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice