Starting this week, it is National Park Week – April 21 – April 29. Enjoy free admission to any of the 397 National Park properties. Many of you know that we named our kids after National Parks — Jasper, Bryce and McKinley!
Please, be sure to visit one of your favorite parks this week or the one nearest you. My all-time favorite park is Yosemite, I always learn something new each time I visit there! It’s awe-inspiring. Last time I visited Yosemite, I was a chaperone for the 5/6 graders. I had the pleasure of visiting Crane Flats in January and learning to snow shoe alongside the kids! The best part of the trip was the all-consuming snow ball fight, along with the night time hike to see the stars.
My current favorite park is the one I am standing in! I loved our trips across country where we visited the far-flung places and the off the beaten path parks, historical places, National Monuments, and National Parks! One of my favorite off the beaten path parks is the Hubbell Trading Post – the oldest operating trading post in the United States.
Let me know what your favorite park is!
Welcome to PractiGal
Meet PractiGal aka Sonya L Sigler
Try Juice in the City
- Food Journal Anyone? - PractiGal on Fitbit Fanatic – Tracking (Almost) Everything!
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 2
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 2 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 3
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 3 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice – Part 2
- Meeting a Supreme Court Justice - Part 3 - PractiGal on Meeting a Supreme Court Justice