This section of PractiGal covers advocacy in varying contexts: education (notably, charter schools), special education, the US Constitution, other causes, and activism in general.
As a lawyer, I am a natural advocate for various corporations and clients; but more importantly, I love to advocate for certain causes and to help you become an effective advocate for causes that are important to you.
I am an advocacy coach and can assist you in crafting a strategy and plan to support your cause.
- Intimacy Retreat
- Your Career Mentor
- Changing the World
- Overcoming perfectionism and finding the love of writing
- Top 10 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
- Teacher’s Wishing Well
- Happy Independence Day!
- Sexist Pig or Inept Interviewer?
- 50 Signs of Entrepreneurs?
- How My Grandmother Got to College